Brand Audit & Refresh
We begin with a deep excavation of the import-export industry in Western Europe. We reviewed the work of competitors and other stakeholders in the sector to determine how the corporate website could serve our client’s goals. Areas of interest included:
- Consumer Product Design & Development
- Product Marketing & Direct TV Marketing
- Quality Control Protocols & Regulations
- International Logistics & Inventory Management
- Retail Distribution
- Direct to Consumer Distribution (DTC)
- Online Marketing
We held many conversations with stakeholders at various levels within the company. The ISL Group includes more than 200 members in more than 12 offices throughout the world.
We interviewed ISL founder and director Philip Bouldstridge Balari about his vision for the brand.
We exchanged with various department heads and team members including:
- Felipe Lizondo, Marketing Director, who served as financial liaison for this project
- Mónica Monfort García, Retail Distribution Director for Spain & Portugal
- Amaya Canduela, Management Assistant
- Estelle Gouerou, Retail Export Director
- Ferdinand Felix, Director Of Creative Services, Marketing Department
- Amanda Bretones, head of Japan bureau who provided invaluable revisions and translation in Japanese
- Elias Valea Peri, CIO, and Juanjo Esplugues at the technology department
Copywriting, Fact-checking & Translation
We distilled the valuable insights we received from team members and drafted website copy for all pages in English and Spanish. We also engaged in substantial revisions to make sure the information on the website accurately reflects the company’s mission and culture.
Website Design (UX / UI)
We created a multifuncional website with the following objectives:
We maintained the company’s logo intact and used it as inspiration for the brand’s color palette: a harmonious blend of cool blues and darker hues.
We curated images from the company’s product catalogues and high quality stock.
We developed a multilingual website to promote the client’s business in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese. Development functionalities also included:
- Interactive cards
- Animations on hover on hyperlinks
- Animations as image loads
- Animated buttons with background fill
- Animated timeline
- Embedded Customized Google map
Elementor, WordPress, Figma, Google Suite.