We submitted several logo concepts to the client and customized a set of icons to showcase the main pillars of Brand Identity:
- Ghananian heritage
- Ethical trade
- Limited Edition
- Recycled Packaging
- Upcycling Initiative
- Reforestation partnership with No Issue
We also updated the color palette, bringing in lighter tones to make the site livelier.
Social Media Collaterals
We provided Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram Highlight Covers to match the client’s new brand direction.
Website Design (UX / UI)
We developed a design to accomplish the following objectives:
- Prominently feature the brand’s own line of bespoke pillows and cushions
- Celebrate the company’s commitment to the circular economy
- Highlight Copper Dust’s partnerships with women entrepreneurs in Ghana
- Connect Copper Dust London (Shop) to its sister site Copper Dust Interiors.
EB Garamond in titles combines well with Josefin Sans in the body of the text.
Shopify development required substantial code injection to customize the theme to match the approved design.
- Shop The Look section on Home allows store owner to showcase several products within the same image
- Accordion product information tabs
- Sticky product description on scroll
- Stacked product images
- Footer menu customized to become accordion tabs on tablet and mobile
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Google Suite, Shopify.